N.F. Field Abstract Company, LLC offers a full range of services and products to assist our customers with all of their real estate needs.
- Abstracts (New, Continuations, Stubs)
- Registered Property Abstract
- Owner’s & Encumbrance Reports
- Tract Searches
- Name Searches
- Recording Services
- Document Copies
- 40 Year Search
- Abstract: An abstract of title is the condensed history of the title to a particular parcel of real estate, consisting of a summary of the original grant and all subsequent conveyances and encumbrances affecting the property and a certification by the abstractor that the history is complete and accurate, along with all name and real estate tax searches.
- Registered Property Abstract: A registered property abstract pertains to property that is “Registered” or Torrens. Information provided includes the Certificate Number, ownership, legal description, open liens, real estate tax information, and Federal Tax Liens only. State Tax Liens and District Court Judgments must be memorialized on the Certificate to create a lien on the land.
- Owners and Encumbrance Report: An owners and encumbrance report is a limited search of record title for a property commencing with the most recent deed of record to present. You will be provided with the legal description, vesting information (how title is currently held according to the last deed of record), a summary of open liens (if any), along with name searches and real estate tax searches.
- Tract Search: A tract search is a report which summarizes real property transactions recorded against a certain piece of property from a specified date to present, along with name searches and real estate tax searches.
- Name Search: Searches for judgments, tax liens and bankruptcies found in the Otter Tail County Recorder’s Office and District Court, Seventh Judicial District, Otter Tail County, Minnesota. Searches performed include names, common abbreviations, accepted derivatives and nicknames.
- Recording Services: We provide recording service for Otter Tail County, Minnesota by hand delivering and walking through (if requested) your documents at the Otter Tail County Government Services Center.
- Document Copies: Retrieval of a certain document or documents that pertain to a certain entity and/or piece of property.
- 40 Year Search: A 40-year search is a search of record title for a particular piece of property, back to a vesting deed at least 40 years old along with any other conveyances and unsatisfied mortgages from the starting date to present. Includes name searches and real estate tax searches.